Services – Malahide Road, Dublin.
Here at CareChoice Nursing Home on the Malahide Road in Dublin we offer:
A home from home
The majority of our residents will be living with us on a long term/full time basis. The aim of our facilities is to offer an environment which is similar to your own home. We offer a person centred care approach, focusing on your specific individual needs, while ensuring that you are treated with dignity and have the best quality of life possible.
Bringing you back to health
Our convalescence care assists individuals with recuperation and recovery after surgery, or serious illness. The average length of stay is from two to six weeks. Discharge from care may occur sooner depending on your health status.
The purpose of respite care is to provide temporary relief to caregivers at home. These services can support your ability to live longer in the community by supporting family/other caregivers.
Some of our services include:
- 24 hour nursing care in a safe and comfortable environment.
- 24 hour GP care as required.
- Access to physiotherapy, chiropody and dentistry services.
- Aromatherapy and hydrotherapy service.
- In-house laundry service.
- A varied menu of meal options catering for all dietary requirements.
- A full and varied daily activities schedule.
Some of our facilities include:
- Single and twin bedrooms with en suite shower, WC and WHB facilities
for up to 165 residents.
- Remote control televisions in every room along with wi-fi and the option to have a private telephone line.
- Oratory, hair dressing salon, aromatherapy and treatment rooms.
- Assisted shower and bathrooms.
- Passenger lift to all floors
- Fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- A selection of sitting, dining and activity rooms.
- Overnight family accommodation.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Rooftop lounge and garden with fantastic panaromic views of Dublin bay and surroundings with extra large TV screens for viewing of movies and sporting events. This area is also available for hosting your family for meals / special occasions.